Compliance Improvement Coodinator
Remarkable People — We Are a Remarkable Team
At Damar, our people are remarkable. Our staff are dedicated to serving our clients to achieve remarkable results. We are a diverse team of men and women with a wide range of skills and experiences interested in careers that matter. We will provide you the training to help you not only provide the best service to our clients, but provide a place where you can fulfill your career ambitions. With competitive benefits, a culture of compassion, innovation and fun, Damar Services offers you the opportunity to do remarkable work.
We are currently seeking a talented, motivated and detail oriented Compliance Improvement Coordinator to be responsible for executing the compliance processes related to the monitoring and mitigation of financial, quality, regulatory and process compliance for assigned program(s). The Compliance Improvement Coordinator will ensure compliance requirements, corrective actions or risk mitigation activities are addressed.
• Actively participates in and/or oversees data collection and the use of data to improve outcomes, practices and service delivery.
• Utilizes data collection in relation to driving and tracking outcomes to help support organization’s mission.
• Monitors corrective action plans in conjunction with management and leadership teams.
• Conducts internal reviews to ensure implementation of correction/improvement plans meet approved standards. Reports failure to meet standards to the Director of Quality and Compliance and the appropriate management personnel.
• Conducts annual client, family/guardian and stakeholders satisfaction surveys. Collates data and creates reports for programs and agency leadership. With the Director of Quality and Compliance coordinates follow up to respondents, as appropriate/requested.
• Maintains the data from assigned organization surveys and notifies Director of Quality and Compliance of immediate concerns and need to follow up on issues identified.
• Exhibits positive attitude and appropriate role modeling at all times in the work place and when representing Damar in the community.
• Attends mandatory staff meetings, supervision, trainings and other meetings as assigned.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures as defined in the Employee Handbook and Damar Operational Policies and Procedures Manual.
• Takes pride and ownership in Damar’s facilities and assigned work areas.
• Reports any suspected exploitation, abuse, or neglect of a child.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: High School or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience: 2-5 years of administrative experience.
Equipment Familiarity: Proficiency with MS Office applications including: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Certifications, Licenses or Special Training: Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI) certification is preferred.
• Exercises good judgment and maintains confidentiality as required given access to critical and sensitive information, records, and reports.
• Understands, interprets, and applies general administrative and departmental policies and procedures.
• Reads, understands, and reviews documents for accuracy and relevant information.
• Uses applicable office terminology, forms, documents, and procedures in the course of the work.
• Uses sound judgment in following and applying appropriate laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Composes correspondence as well as compiles and arranges data in a readable and comprehensible manner.
• Establishes and maintains electronic and paper record keeping systems.
• Coordinates activities and meets critical deadlines.
• Operates office equipment including computers and supporting word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
• Types and enters data at a speed necessary for successful job performance.
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.