Damar Services is a non-profit organization that sets itself apart by delivering remarkable care for people and offers a work culture where you can be valued. Our mission is to build better futures for children and adults facing life’s greatest development and behavioral challenges. Remarkable People. Remarkable Results.
We are building a Best in Class Human Resources function and need a Learning and Development leader to build an amazing forward thinking Learning & Development department. If you’re a Learning and Development leader, have a passion for developing people, like to build and want to see the benefits of your hard work than Damar is the place for you. Here are some of the exciting things that you will be responsible for:
• Build a new employee experience for our new hires
• Facilitate learning via, classroom instruction and webinars; incorporate a variety of presentation methods and applications to accommodate adult learning styles.
• Build a Learning and Development University
• Manage training environment, analyze results and identify gaps in training needs.
• Create career paths and ladders for employees to grow within the organization.
• Implement Employee Assessment tools
• Tracks, and communicates key metric performance of training and development programs.
• Leverage the Learning Management System to offer greater ease of use and a more satisfying experience for end users and facilitate their timely and complete execution of employee learning activities.
• New state of the art learning center – Coming in 2019!
• New LMS – Coming in 2019!